Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Fights breaking out

Yesterday central heating went off. It's regulated from November 15-March 15th. It's like saying goodbye to winter one day and hello to Spring. Today it's 18C or 68F. Hello Spring indeed!

Our work and busy stuff is just that, busy and great.:) It's all going well. My DH has just gotten back from an English corner. The boys are sleeping, the house is clean (my floor was totally sticky because someone spilled something on it and Legos and laundry always seem to be everywhere.) And now I have a few moments to relax and write about this and that.

Last weekend a few kids were fighting outside. I was most intrigued by the adult's reactions. No one really cared that their children were hitting, breaking other kid's things or literally running after a smaller kid trying to punch him. One adult watched and laughed. I found the injustice distressing. I might have asked the mom with the kid trying to punch someone why she didn't have her kids say sorry. I tried to just watch, but with the other kid screaming and crying, I still thought there was hope for a sorry.  She told me she didn't really know if it was necessary, etc. (one of her kids broke another kid's toy and her other son tried to punch him. The other boy was screaming..)  I am constantly needing to correct my own kids behavior (ahh) and I am constantly needing to say sorry to my husband or others for things. Maybe I value "sorry" because I have to say sorry so often.

Life is better when we forgive, say sorry and let things go. And when we don't laugh at others from the sidelines. 

It's late over here, so over and out. 

Thanks for stopping by and reading. 
My DH was in a wedding via Skype;) We were up at 5:00 am in wedding attire. He shared in the service.
In midst of the purge and organization.

No comments: