For ages my little man has wanted to go on a picnic. We were thinking about going on one today but it was quite wet outside. So we had an indoor picnic
. My DH bought a duck (boiled but so tasty ! 25 kuai... 4 dollars) and we enjoyed some nice food. Later the kids put everything between bread and had their "sandwiches." We finished off the night doing dramas and acting out stories (Joseph and other stories) and then reading books under the covers with a flashlight. It was fun and was something different to do.
Lunch was at a friends. I always love getting invited to people's houses. People do a great job cooking and it's nice to get to know people more in the comfort of their own home. The woman tried to feed my baby jiaozi and chocolate chip cookies. I think he was happy about it all.
Thanks for stopping by and reading!!
2 comments:
I love your blog, Christina. Hope you all are well. Sending my love, Charlotte xxx
Thanks Char! Missing you! xxx
Post a Comment