Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's almost the end of Christmas over here.  We were blessed to share it with people close to us, reflect on the true meaning of it and keep that at the center of our day.

It was the first year that my little man understood the true meaning of it.  Leading up to Christmas he's been excited and at one point (when someone was watching him) he opened a present and was very happily playing with it when we came home.  Today he told me that the true meaning of Christmas also means that today there are no consequences.  I'm not quite sure how accurate that it, but it did make me laugh a lot.

I will try to post some photos soon.  My written cards didn't happen this year.  Maybe I'll get some written for New Years over here.  

Thank you for being a part of our lives, reading my blog and the love and friendship you all give.  It means so much!

Blessings to you this Christmas!

No comments: