It's cold. The internet would tell me it's 2 degrees C. Of course my house is a bit warmer... maybe like 9 degrees:) I live with a hat on and rarely take off my jacket. My little man refuses to wear two layers of trousers, so each morning I stick another shirt on him. Maybe he'll end up with like 10 by the end of the week. He's sleeping now with like 4 shirts on under his pajamas:) My baby has a few onesies, trousers and during the day sleeps and carries on life with his jacket. And showers for the kids are far and few between (they find no joy in it.)
At preschool they are committed to potty training my little man during nap times. They have their strategies - wake him up before he would naturally wake up, encourage him to go, etc. Some days are successful. Others not so much. They don't want me to put diapers on him during naps (and I'm sure during the night, but I have to draw the line somewhere). So let's just say, I've been doing a lot of wash lately.
This wasn't the way I'd imagine he'd grow out of it, but I'm willing to try. I'm laying down my rights. Culture sometimes limits us. It also means lots of wet trousers. But if it's not overly affecting him, I'm willing to try. I can't say it doesn't work unless I give it a shot.
Time for some food..
No comments:
Post a Comment