Thursday, April 01, 2010

Anniversary

It's our 5 year anniversary!  We didn't realize until last night so we'll do something a different night since we have plans with our neighbor tonight.

Yesterday my language teacher came over.  It was her first time eating western food - I made mac & cheese with a bit of sausage in it.  I did crack up a bit to think that her first time eating western food was mac & cheese:)

We were on a bus yesterday that broke mid-way through the journey.  About 10 guys got out and started to push!  No one made a face or even seemed phased.  Sylvia was cracking up, I was feeding William because he had lost the plot and we kept getting big jerks as the bus would lunge forward and then not stop.  It was an experience.

My house is a bit cleaner after my mother-in-law helped clean different parts.  My kitchen has been deep cleaned so many times and finally again feels clean.

Ok, I'm up studying so must go.

No comments: