I love my neighbors. They're so friendly. Our friend, Wang, came over again and had a nice evening with us. We invited her over for dinner and shared a bit about what we've been learning in classes (got a bunch of corrections as we chatted) and Richard and Sylvia enjoyed getting to know her.
I met various new woman today. One of them is a pregnant woman due next month. I love that I'm meeting the mom's, mom's to be, and the grandma's! I still get told about 20 times daily, by the grandma's especially, that William's cold, but I just make it into a nice conversation, tease them a bit and try to get them laughing. I count the layers that their babies have on them, ask them if their babies are cold and leave them wondering why William isn't.
Ok, off to bed. Luke's off to university tomorrow with Richard and Sylvia and I will be with my language teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment