My little man loves people. He's a complete extrovert! Every time I watch him with people, I see how much he just comes out of himself with them. He smiles, cracks up and has a great time. He will cry when people leave. I mean, he's a serious extrovert!! At dinner tonight I tried leaving him in his stroller. He fussed and it wasn't until he came out and looked ALL around, smiled and grabbed people's attention that he was happy. It's a bit frusterating in a sense because now he finds playing by himself a bit dull. But I suppose it's part of how he's wired and he is just use to lots of love and attention (he's had it since he's been itsy-bitsy!) So mostly I just marvel and laugh!
We had a great day exploring and seeing the sites. We did a lot of walking. My DS was a trooper through it all.
``
Enough for tonight. I'm really loving wrapping up my nights by blogging:) Thanks for reading:)
No comments:
Post a Comment