Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Tired

Guys, I'm tired.  We've been doing controlled crying at night with William.  So I've had some rubbish nights, long days, frustrating times with language and lot of other stuff in between.  Richard, Sylvia, William and I went to the People's Park today to walk around, get some fresh air and meet people.  The park's not really especially green or peaceful.  Intsead, it's packed with people, new smells and sounds and people who want to practice their English.  We all enjoyed it though.  Each week I understand a bit more Chinese, but there are days where it feels like an upward climb.  I thought that I was going to write about the dinner parties, a few mix-ups along the way (we thought we were going to their apartment.. they thought that they were coming to ours.  In the end, it was a nice meal with lots of Chinese food and rice at our apartment (no I didn't make the food!).
Ok, well I think it's almost time to climb into bed, so I'll wrap this up.  Good night!      

1 comment:

Aidan said...

keep going! vaya