Having a newborn is a whole new experience. We're learning what his needs and wants are. He gets a bit cranky when he's tired and so if he wakes up at 12:00 and although exhausted, can't immediately fall asleep, we wonder what to do while he cries, we walk, talk, try to feed him, etc.
In these last 2 weeks we've had visitors with us all the time except for about 3 days. We're enjoying seeing family and friends. Right now we have Jose Rolon with us. He leaves today and then our family arrives - time to see the cousins and aunties and uncles for William!
He was born weighing 7 lbs 5 oz and as of 13 days old he was aready 8 lbs 5 oz! So I guess he's a good eater!
We feel very taken care of by family and friends. I still haven't cooked anything - for about the last month. I honestly can't imagine cooking anything right now - I think that part of me is away and unavailable! Good thing people are looking after us and that Luke's here! He did say yesterday "I do everything!" I don't think that's necessarily true..!
Here are some pictures.
Phoebe and Wiliam holding hands
Phoebe holding baby William
Luke, Phil, William and Phoebs in London
A rare moment.. William "happy" in his moses basket
Bath time. We put olive oil in the water and boy did the litte guy get slippery!
William in his bouncer.. awake (and exhausted) but not really ready to sleep
The little guy
Jose and Wiliam
William and me
Daddy and William
Hello!
Daddy changing the nappie
A sweet smile
1 comment:
He is precious. Great to see Jose with little William!!
Post a Comment