Hi all. Hope you are having a good start to your week. Just trying to finish and publish my posts. Life is so busy I run out of time.
We took our three kids to get their vaccinations recently. There were many tears.
We walked in and put the vaccination books on the table. The room was crowded and tense. Then were about thirty other people waiting in the vaccination room. Imagine crying babies, kids, adults and grandparents packed into one room. Finally, it was our turn. The nurse reviewed our books and gave me a receipt. We had to line up again, pay and rush back. The nurse took our receipt and the boxed injections we were just given. She quickly looked at our book, scribbled in them and started the process. As I got up to get the next kid, someone sat down in the vaccination chair with their child (I was away from the chair for about 10 seconds). I got my chair back and the attending nurse announced to the entire crowd of 30 or so people how complicated our vaccination books are (we are behind). I explained a slight mistake from last time; she gave one of my boys an injection that he had already been given. She gave me an excuse and we kept going.
This part of the medical system in China has its own unique process. I find it a bit of an ordeal
I'm thankful for the large concrete space to run around. The kids play football (soccer) and have a blast. We use the garbage can as our basketball hoop sometimes too:)
The kindergarten classes climbed a mountain together.
My DH had a birthday this last month. The first cake didn't quite work out. This is plan C. We added a few more ingredients, changed the form and made a recovery. He never knew what it was suppose to have been like.










No comments:
Post a Comment