Saturday, September 13, 2014

Moving

It's moving time.... AGAIN! We have lived here for 4.5 years and this will be our fourth move. The toys, books, pots, sheets, etc are all packed in boxes mounted against my wall. We have reserved some plates, utensils, cups since we are still in moving LIMBO and are still using those things. I have boxes of kids clothes. We are so blessed to have been given beautiful little boy clothes. If you were to look above closets, under beds, etc. you would find boxes of boy clothes. One child uses them, outgrows them, and then they are put away for the next boy and the next . 

My little man just turned five and his baby clothes are now being worn by my baby. I'm thankful that we can use them again and again. So my boxes of "3 yr winter/2 yr summer, etc" will go back in those empty places. (We have a basement area but it's damp and i didn't realise that so after I pulled up clothes from storage some had to be thrown away because they were stained with mold and completely ruined. This time around our new landlords told us that the basement was useless. We can still put a few things like suitcases there but even if the clothes are well sealed, I will keep them in our flat.)

I was feeling a bit anxious about moving, packing and the LIMBO/upheaval of leaving And organising somewhere new. I talked to some friends and one of them came from a different city to help me pack, talk and just accompany me during this crazy time. It was a blessing!

We are surrounded by boxes but my heart is at peace. I've woken these past few nights with a song in my mind, a verse on my heart or just a sense that He is with us. Thanks friends for thinking of us!

No comments: