We are looking forward to so many things and people! My little man has been walking around now for the past couple of days holding his cousin's photo and talking about them. He even took it to school to show his friends. We miss them and others and it will be great to see people, enjoy backyards, have clean skies, and hear English everywhere, etc.
I'm trusting that the traveling process (especially long and round about) will go smoothly. I'm packing and trying to creatively prepare for hours upon hours of waiting, flying through our night (that is a very good thing! We have a 1 am take off, which means that they can sleep through it all. Then we have an entire day in an airport waiting for our next flight. But we are going to have fun and enjoy the process. I hope!!
Looking forward to catching up in person soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment