Friday, February 22, 2013

Computers

I'm having some technical issues over here.  My camera lens stopped working and is currently getting fixed.  I have a computer with a monitor that's in dire straights and our net book, I believe, has a malware problem that basically means it's unusable at the moment.  

Now when I go places I think "Oh, if only I had my camera."  But then my computer isn't working so it wouldn't read my camera card anyways (I'm on a friend's computer.)  

Technology is a blessing but when it doesn't work, it's frustrating.  Fixing everything is always possible, just a bit more of a hassle (calling the companies long-distance, or finding someone to fix things, etc)

But on the upside, I'm reading more, and in some ways it's sort of freeing to not have a regular computer.  
 
Thankful also that controlled crying has worked and our baby now sleeps through the night.  We didn't get any complaints from neighbors and it's so refreshing to sleep for more than 3-4 hours at a time:)  

Have a good weekend and thanks for reading.


No comments: