Just to give a quick update...
Although I'd probably say my pre-natal appointments haven't always been regular or necessarily thorough, Friday's appointment was great! I went with my Chinese friend and like usual, this friend walked straight into the doctor's office and announced our arrival. We somehow don't do the more conventional ways of standing in line, paying, waiting, waiting, sitting, etc. (I wrote about this a couple of weeks ago).
I don't get too embarrassed about this anymore. Well, usually not
About five minutes later, the doctor was giving this friend instructions and whisked me off to do blood-tests. All the nurses greeted her and once everything was taken care of, we went back to the ultrasound room. She had me lie down and started doing the scans. I think last time there were about 15 people in the room. This last week we stayed below 10 people:) She turned it to me and it wasn't the standard black and white scan. It was amazing to see the 4D shots of the baby and watch him putting his hand in his mouth. Amazing! It was almost as amazing to see everyone's reaction. They were all smiling, making comments between themselves and just happy to see the little guy.
She told me that once the tests were ready she'd drop them off at my house! Wow!
Blessed to have a good doctor.
| "Hiding" from our little man |
| Our apple crumble:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment