Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter!

We love Easter.  We wanted to do something special so we had an Easter party.  It was fun to see everyone getting into the egg hunt and coloring egg print-outs, etc.

It's always a fun time getting together with people.  I'm never sure what reactions I'm going to get with my food.  This time I kept it simple and did sugar cookies and tuna & egg sandwiches and then some other dumpling (bought not cooked!) type things.

We colored eggs and the adults were totally more into it than any of the kids.

After everyone went home, we had small cars, markers, wrappers, plastic eggs, and a whole bunch of stuff everywhere.

Now I'm going to enjoy a bit of my book and some peace and quiet.

Happy Easter!  He has risen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Easter picture. It was cute. Will sounds like a normal boy. Anything they touch can be a toy. The more sounds it makes or the farther it can be thrown, the better.
Lori

Christina said...

Glad you liked it. Yup, love the rough play that boys do. We wrestle lots over here. x