A few of the things that I'm looking forward to this week:
- Some warm (hopefully) spring days. The Chinese are still in long-underwear, but most days I don't even need a jacket. We know that many of you are still in the middle of winter. We hope you get some blue skies this week and that temperatures start to turn!
- Language classes
- Watching my little man play with his Chinese friends. One of the little girls is so cute. He'll grab her hand and they'll walk together. Precious. I still haven't managed to get a photo of it yet.
- Hearing how our new English friend gets on with teaching. We're trying to encourage her in the process.
- Friendships
- Keep the right perspective and live by the truth, not just by the facts
- Stay encouraged
- Be quick to lay down my troubles
- Don't hold onto fear or dread
Ok... time for bed.
This little girl REALLY wanted to help my little dude "play"
Grooving to the Pat Van music (unexpected and recently arrived Christmas present)! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment