I can't believe that a whole year has gone by and my DS is turning one! This year has gone by too quickly! But looking back on it, I'm so grateful for EACH and every part of the year and ALL the people that were a part of it! We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our life. This just feels like a big milestone: our baby is now 1.
So for my DS's birthday I'm going to have some of his friends over, have a cake (I'm going to make a banana cake.. I think!) and have them play together at our house. Nothing too big or formal, hopefully just a nice party. I'm excited though! I have food coloring and I'm thinking about what color the frosting is going to be, where I'll put up the balloons, when I'm going to make the jello, etc.
I'm still on a high from the recovery of the bike. We were able to go back to the station and give them a proper thank you. We were told that we could make a special flag and present it to them. So we had a red flag (it's like felt) made and in Chinese it says thank you and our names. They were really surprised and thankful for it. And I baked them some cookies. I feel like there's so much I'd love to say beyond thank you - like - did you see how our bike was recovered...!! But we know that there was also a lot communicated beyond words.
Ok.. off to bed. My DS wakes up early and I study in the morning. So gotta get some sleep! Good night!
1 comment:
Happy Happy Feliz Birthday William!! Wishing you lots of love from Argentina :)
Pete and Kindra
Post a Comment