- We got to see Matt and Katy. They were here in China with us for a few days and we loved seeing them.
- We had a great hike up the Great Wall and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon together.
- My DS's officially walking. He went from mostly crawling to walking. Part of me feels a bit sentimental: my baby is now a toddler:)
- Language classes are getting a bit more dynamic. I asked my teacher again a few weeks ago if classes could be a bit more interesting. The typical teaching methods here get a bit mundane. Yesterday we watched a movie in Chinese with Chinese subtitles (for about 15 minutes... of which I realized I understood very little! Then she put English subtitles on and I got to again listen to the Chinese audio, but really catch what was happening. GREAT idea and I loved class! We also did some online exercises, which I found very interesting. I love when language classes are dynamic.
- The new university semester has started.
- The moms and babies in the park continue to all meet together. I bring out different toys and wash the blanket every day so that they have somewhere to sit. They are all very cute. My DS is a big show-off and likes to grab everyone's attention.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Friends, Language classes, my little man is walking
I feel like I should highlight some of the past 2 weeks since a lot has happened. And because of just that it's hard to know exactly what to blog about, so maybe I'll just do HIGHLIGHTS:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment