I know my babies a bully because he:
- Grabs toys out of other babies' hands. It doesn't matter what they have, he wants it. And as soon as they pick something else up, he wants that too.
- He loves to crawls over them as he makes his way to the other side of the mat; they aren't impressed!
- Lunges at other babies. He's only trying to be affectionate, but I guess that they just aren't use to getting hands in their faces. Other times he'll chase older kids around (with me walking behind him holding him up.) The kids aren't sure what to make of a baby they don't know getting about two inches from their face, flapping his hands and yelling, "YAH, YAH, YAH."
Thankfully the moms and grandma's enjoy seeing Hei Wei Ning / Ning Ning (William) out and about, they don't really mind his rough play, babies forgive and forget and the older kids that he chases afterward decide that that they really do like him.
They all love to put everything in their mouths. They're cleaned every day.
In China, kids and babies aren't encouraged to play. So even kids love to play with the baby toys when they get a chance.
One of William's girl friends. Do you like her Mohawk? Chinese babies basically all have shaved heads to keep cool. They've finally stopped insisting that I shave William's hair, I think they realize that it's a lost cause. And also, they've relented on telling me that I shouldn't put him in diapers. :)
Next time I'll try to get a photo of the top teeth coming in:)
3 comments:
grrand. gotta love the mohawk, but most of all your great strategy in the square with other babies and parents.
blankie and toys- fab. typical harniess genius
great picture of ning ning
Today there was a little girl with a completely shaved head and it was white. I think the mom put talcum powder on it. :)
Post a Comment