Sunday, November 22, 2009
Transitions...
I started reading the "Third Culture Kid" book last night... makes me think about the future and how to best take care of our family while also knowing that God definitely is wanting the best for us too! In this time of transitions we've loved reconnecting with people. But it's also very hard to leave, say good-bye, to start getting our heads around saying "hello's," get into life in a new place and know that we're still a few months away from being settled. This whole process is great, but it can get tiring. This week I've really missed England and friends and family over there. But I feel peace and presence in this time. We're looking forward to what's next, getting there and settling in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blessings to all of you...hope you're enjoying your time in Vail. Wish I could see that baby, but it may be a while! I'll be praying for safe flights and peace for baby Will as you travel at the end of next month to Asia. Guess I'll have to move your photo from England to Asia at that time, too, on my missionary prayer map. It was on Argentina for a good while...Love you all...Cousin
Jenifer
Post a Comment