Well today I was officially discharged from my midwife. I think the visit was probably 10 minutes at the most. She checked over little William, asked me how I was doing, proceeded to ask me various questions and that was that. She was in and out the door in a flash. Now I have the little guy sleeping on me so I can type on the computer but I can't do a whole lot else! So we're making progress. He's getting bigger, no longer under the midwife and I'm still not doing any dishes!
We're still enjoying time seeing people! Sometimes I forget to take pictures, but here are some of the ones from this week.
I seem to get the pictures of him "being" peacefully in his moses basket. This would never be reality at night.
Ross and little William... she's happy, he's.. having a moment!
Charlie, William and me.
Charlie's been getting lots of cuddles in.
This is option B for nighttime sleep... the carry cot. He's had one VERY restless night in it and well has had some pleasant day naps. Maybe we'll give it a go again tonight. I tried it again last night, but gave up when he just kept crying (and he has a cold.. poor thing.. couldn't do it).
Three sisters (in-laws) and baby William
Luke, Dave and William.. Dave and Fiona are expecting a little one soon too! William will have another cousin!
Time with the fam!
Auntie Han's a natural
Caleb was very proud to hold his new cousin.
He's a hit, especially with the girls!
1 comment:
We found "The baby whisperer solves all your problems" by Tracy Hogg gave us invaluable insight into our baby and how to respond to him. We had Monty sleeping through the night (woken for his 10pm feed) from 6 weeks and sleeping right through from 6 months! Might be worth a read.
Post a Comment