Saturday, May 30, 2009

In Nottingham

Well it's been a long while since I've updated our blog. We're in Nottingham, England right now. We've been here in England for about 3 weeks so far. This is a time of transition for us as we are in between times and places. We left Mendoza and are now going towards China. So in the mean-time, we're here to reconnect with people, Luke's doing his FA football coaching course, we're going to have a baby and I'll be doing a TEFEL course.

So that's a bit of our plan...

Life is very different here in the UK than it was in Argentina. I am grateful for running water.... haven't had a shortage yet! And the convenience of having everything right around the corner. I can walk to the store and get some milk or whatever I need. I love all the people and am so grateful for that time, but I'm also grateful for this time as we are in a special transition. I'm going to enjoy each moment and convenience, because I'm not sure how things will be in a few months in China!

Best be going...

No comments: