I'm inspired to write in my blog... after so many months of not writing, I hope to update this more often.
Well we're in winter. It's cold out and we're getting ready for a month of activity. Our July will be busy... we're starting a rec. and soccer school in our neighborhood for kids, we have two camps - one for kids and one for teens and youth and then start our Sports school.
Yesterday after many hours of meetings, I was just exhausted thinking about all that lays ahead. This part of our year is definately the most hectic and thinking about directing a school, forming a team, receiving students, mentoring, organizing the professors, activities and then going to Asia... well... I go back to just thinking about today and not worrying about all that's ahead.
We're doing better. I feel emotionally and physically back to normal. Losing a pregnancy was very difficult and the hardest part was the emotional up and downs. We're thankful for how God was healing us and it's as though we've moved on, the pain is done and we're looking ahead. So overall... I feel grateful for God restoring us and look forward to getting prenant in the future.
The sports court is coming along really well. It's exciting to see the development and having everyone work towards it's completion. When we start the sports school we'll be using it regularly and in the meantime, we want to work hard to get it finished and ready!
Well we hope you guys are doing well. We send you our greetings from Argentina and Mendoza. Mendoza is known as the land of sunshine and good wine... and we can vouch for both those things. With love, Christina (and Luke)
No comments:
Post a Comment