It was a huge task. Everything was boxed up and ready to be moved. But everything then had to be unpacked and organized. I feel exhausted just thinking about how to describe/help you stand in my shoes for a minute.
But I am BEYOND thankful that we had friends helping in the big and little things. We are blessed with amazing friends!
There were points when I was "packing" and I had to keep thinking about whether I really needed those cards, receipts, random bits and pieces. But others would press on and put things in boxes and tape them up. We tried to reduce our stuff and minimize more. It feels great to let go if stuff.
My DH and a friend put up the bunk beds the other day. My first thought when I saw all of the pieces was that it was going to be too small. But it is wider and longer than I expected (bigger than the baby crib, by a bit;) And the size is just fine for the boys and the room feels more spacious.
Thanks for stopping by and reading! I'm off to bed. Have a great Monday!
There is a precious post with a few photos.






No comments:
Post a Comment