I love my little boy. He cracks me up.
I asked him if he was getting into trouble yesterday and he said, "Mama, I'm getting into trouble."
I asked him today if he could sit down, stop jumping on the bed and listen while I read him a story. He said, "I'll try." Who needs Yes or No. I'll try is much more honest.
He loves flushing the toilet, but hates sitting on it.
When we're on a crowded bus, he will frequently burst into song "I've got the JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY. WHERE?"
He puts his small Buzz Light Year in his mitten to keep him warm and to make sure he's holding onto him.
I love his personality, the fact that he can literally jump on our bed for about 20 minutes with us knocking him on his bottom and he just keeps getting up saying "more get me!!" He's funny, energetic, creative and cute.
Nowadays, we can't bless our meals without also blessing BUZZ Light Year. "Pray Buzz. Pray Bob."
When our little guy needed help today, he didn't ask for his mom or his dad, but very emotionally cried for his friend Lucy AND Buzz to help him. Best of both worlds. Buzz and Lucy:)
Still hanging on. Each day I think this might be the day. And each night I wonder WHEN things are going to happen.
C'mon out little Baby. Can't wait to meet you!
1 comment:
I'm excited for you guys too! I know how difficult the end is. Just remember how muh more difficult your life is about to become and how this is our last chance to spend every minute with William.
Post a Comment