My DH made me a birthday cake yesterday. It was the first time he's ever made a cake. We had plans to go out with some friends the night before my birthday, so he was on the case making a cake. I showed him where all the ingredients were and then he went about learning the difference between a mixer and a blender, a mixing spoon and a rolling pin, and baking powder and baking soda
The end product looked great and tasted even better!
We went out with some friends to a "South American BBQ." It was an interesting place. At one point they came up to us and offered us RAW beef. I turned them down.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! And I just had to say - I recognize that IKEA mixing bowl as I have one just like it! ;)
Hi Heather, thanks:) Yup, good old Ikea mixing bowl! I think I got it at Carefour actually, I love that they sell some IKEA stuff. haha! Made any more pies lately:)
Post a Comment