Lately we've had various friends come up and visit us. It's been great to have people travel especially to see us and get to spend time with them. I think perhaps people are thinking, "the baby is coming soon, we better go see them NOW." But like I said, we love it. It's nice to be able to receive people in our house and hear what they're up to, catch up on life and most people who come over are quite happy to feel the little baby kicking, moving about (yes, I put their hands on my tummy) and they get almost as excited as we are.
Time is flying by so quickly. I think we've been in England for about 3 months now. I'm really going to miss everyone here when it's time to go. We're enjoying life, conveniences and some comforts that we haven't had in a while (walking five minutes to get to the local shop, natural gas inside of big gas cylinders, wireless internet, a great public transportation system - thanks to all the various people I meet at the bus stops that tell me which way to go.. very friendly!).
In a few weeks - hey it could even be a few days - I'm ready, we'll soon have our little son with us. Over these past 9 months it's been incredible to see my body change (doesn't always feel all that incredible, neck pains, painful ribs, but small price to pay) but as the little guy gets bigger we watch him move around. His kicks are moves are so obvious that my whole bump moves along with him. And I love finding his elbows. We presh on them (I think that's ok?) and he moves them until we find them again.
We've been praying for him, talking to him and now we're just ready to meet him!
We've been praying for him, talking to him and now we're just ready to meet him!
I have his clothes all washed; everything seems reasonably ready. Some people ask how "nesting" is going. I like to say that he's a "porta-baby." We aren't painting any nurseries or anything, since we'll soon be moving. But my DH and I figure surely he won't mind if he doesn't have a painted room all his own (and well anyways, the doctors here recommend that he should be with us for the first 6 months in our room).
My DH's football training course is going well. He's training/assisting a women and men's team during the week. He loves it.
Well I suppose this is getting a bit long so I'll stop here.
Lots of love to you all..
The Inches and us!
We went trekking in the Peaks and I huffed and puffed up this mountain (ok big hill)
Matias (Mendoza, Argentina), Chili, (Denmark) and us in Nottingham!
36 weeks pregnant
No comments:
Post a Comment