Hi everyone. We're half way done with the lecture phase. Hard to believe. We're almost all the way done with winter too. So the school is progressing forward.
Today we gave the students a test to see what how they've been processing the information and classes.
We have 19 students and most of them are girls. I enjoy having talks with the girls. I reached a point though where I've had so many people in and out of my house, meetings that I just needed to have a cleaning day. So everything's a bit cleaner now and well, the meetings and talks can continue.
Starting this week we'll be translating the notes into Spanish. Each day they'll send us the notes and then they'll send off our tranlsations to the different spanish speaking places around the world. It's great to be involved in what's going on internationally.
Luke's busy working on the sports court. It's looking great! Everyday we're using it and getting to see young people train with sports. We love it.
Well, I think I'm going to go make some dinner. Sending you our love! Christina
No comments:
Post a Comment