Sunday, December 03, 2006

In transit

Hi. I'm sitting in San Fransisco and awaiting my next plane. I'm on my way to Buenos Aires for a conference. I have 14 hours left of flights and a few extra hours of layovers.

Luke flew there two days ago. The conference starts tomorrow. There will be over 500 people from all over.  We're planning on being in a tent. We've been traveling now for more than 6 weeks so we're use to living in small spaces and unpacking and repacking.

The conference will be great! Looking forward to it.

We're also looking forward to going to the UK for Christmas. The next few weeks in Argentina will most-likely be intense. The conference lasts for 6 days and then we travel to Mendoza for the the school graduation. Immediately after, we prepare for a camp for kids and families from the desert in Mendoza. Once it's all over... we fly to the UK to enjoy good time with family and friends!

Last year we had Christmas on the run. We are so thankful that this Christmas will be one of festivity, family and visits.

Love to you all,
Christina

No comments: